Booking Information & FAQ
Please find below all important information for your holidays at Andy hotel apartment wellness. If you have any further questions, please contact us. Our staff will happily assist you.
Bookings and Reservations
- When will the new apartments/rooms be available?
- Arrival and Departure
On the day of arrival, rooms and apartments will be ready from 14.30. On the day of departure we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 10.30.
- Inclusive services
- Daily airing and shaking of duvets
- Daily emptying of dustbins
- 1x cleaning per week for stays of 7 days and more
- Change of towels after the 3rd day
- Change of bed linen after the 7th day
Not inclusive: Cleaning of kitchen and tableware during your stay, local tax, final cleaning fee (up to 4 nights €20/night, from 5 nights €80 flat fee).
- Is breakfast included?
Breakfast buffet is included in the apartment and room rates. You can have breakfast from the buffet at the restaurant or delivered to your apartment (advance booking required).
- Is the use of the spa area inclusive?
YES. The use of the Andy sauna experience, swimming pool and fitness centre is included in the room/apartment price – day of arrival inclusive.
For binding reservations we will charge a deposit of 30% of the total price.
Cancellation terms & fees
- 29-14 days prior to arrival – 50% of the booked total price
- Less than 14 days prior to arrival – 80% of the booked total price
- For no-show – 100% of the booked total price
- Early departure or late arrival – 80% cancellation fee
- Our recommendation: book a travel cancellation insurance directly here.
In case of cancellation the General Terms and Conditions for the Austrian Hotel Industry apply and your deposit can be retained.
- Taxi-Transfer / Shuttle
Leave your car parked and travel comfortably by public transport. We are happy to organize a transfer from/to the train station or airport.
- Hotel shuttle from the train station Imst to the hotel (approx. 20 km) per transfer € 25
- Hotel shuttle from the train station Landeck to the hotel (approx. 30 km) per transfer € 35
- Hotel shuttle from the airport or the train station Innsbruck (approx. 65 km) per transfer € 80
- Methods of payment
- Cash (€)
Frequently asked questions
- Where is Hotel Andy located?
- What is new at ANDY in summer 2019?
As of 12th July 2019 ANDY has become a 4-star superior hotel apartment featuring 24 exclusive apartments sized 40m² to 85m² and 14 finely appointed comfort double rooms in Swiss stone pine and in Feng Shui colours. Breakfast will be inclusive for all stays at our rooms and apartments. New features will be the hotel’s shop selling regional products and an à la carte restaurant with bar at the hotel.
This means: more space for you and your family, it’s up to you to decide whether you want to take advantage of the conveniences of an apartment or enjoy the fine culinary delights at our à la carte restaurant. Our guests can enjoy all amenities of a 4-star superior hotel: wellness area, beauty & body treatments, guided tours and the Pitztal Summer Card.
- Is Wi-Fi available?
Free Wi-Fi is available for our guests.
- Where can I charge my electric car/Tesla?
Hotel Apartment Andy has three charging stations for electric cars, one for Tesla and one for all other models. The charging stations are located in the parking garage.
- Where can I park my car?
Our hotel has a parking garage with sufficient space. The use of the parking garage is free of charge for our guests.
- How far is the cable car – Hochzeiger Bergbahnen?
The valley station of the Hochzeiger Bergbahnen – your gateway to the ski and hiking area Hochzeiger – is within 2 minutes walking distance. Click here to view the current lift ticket prices.
- What is the Pitztal Summer Card?
The Pitztal Summer Card is included in the room and apartment price.
Make the most of your holidays in the Pitztal and enjoy free admission to attractions in the Pitztal and its surroundings. You will receive your “Pitztal Summer Card” on arrival from your accommodation provider. The “Pitztal Summer Card” gives you free access to the cable cars or the XP Adventure park every day. In addition, you will have free access to other participating businesses such as museums, swimming lake, indoor climbing wall, Steinbock Centre as well as free use of public buses in the Pitztal all the way to Imst train station or Imst Postplatz.
- Does the hotel offer childcare?
- In summer, all children staying with us are automatically members of the “Pitzi children’s club” which includes free childcare from mid-June until mid-October, Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.00 (approx. 300m from the hotel).
- In winter, we offer free childcare at the hotel (17.00 to 21.00 Sunday – Friday) from Christmas until Easter.
- Are dogs allowed?
Yes, dogs are welcome at Andy, we charge € 20 per dog/night (without food).
Do you have any further questions? Please fill in the form below and send us your question. We will get back to you shortly.