Ski Areas in the Pitztal in Tirol
Snow-sure skiing in the Austrian Alps
Hochzeiger Ski Area
Hotel Andy enjoys a prime setting at an elevation of 1,500 metres above sea level, lying within only 2 minutes walking distance from the valley station of the Hochzeiger cable car. Various sports shops, the ski school and numerous bars and restaurants are located in the immediate vicinity.
Hochzeiger is a ski area for all winter sports enthusiasts who are looking for a cozy and family-friendly atmosphere. With elevations ranging from 1,500 to 2,500 metres, the moderately sized and snow-sure skiing area offers 54 km of perfectly groomed slopes of varying range and difficulty, accessed by 9 comfortable cable cars and ski lifts which operate from late November to mid-April. More information
Pitztal Glacier & Rifflsee
The Pitztal glacier at the end of the valley (approx. 30 km from the hotel) enables skiing from September to May due to the guaranteed snow on the glacier. The glacier is connected with the ski area Rifflsee and in total the area offers 68 km of groomed slopes. In a varied winter landscape you have a choice of easy, medium and difficult descents on wide glacier slopes or through forests. You will also find lonely powder snow slopes or packed firn snow descents. Unforgettable skiing holidays in Austria are guaranteed in the glacier ski area in Tirol! Both skiing areas are easily accessible with the free ski bus. More information
One ski pass, six ski areas: Glacier Park Card Ski & Snow Winter
One ski pass, six ski areas in Tirol, more than 120 kilometres and free ski bus shuttles connecting the single ski regions. The Glacier Park Card Ski & Snow Winter is a combined ski pass valid in the popular Tirolean ski areas of Pitztal Glacier, Rifflseebahn, Hochzeiger, Imster Bergbahnen, Kaunertal Glacier and Winterberg Fendels.
- 1 ski pass
- 6 ski areas
- 76 slopes on altitudes of 1000 to 3440 meters above sea level
- 121.5 kilometres of slopes
- Free use of ski bus in the Pitztal
- Child discounts
- Free bambini ski pass
Top Winter Offers at Andy Hotel Apartment Wellness
Ski Areas in the Pitztal
- Ski area Hochzeiger in Jerzens with 50 km of slopes, 9 ski lifts, snow park, natural toboggan run, trails for winter hiking.
- Free bus service to Austria’s highest ski area Pitztaler Glacier & Rifflsee: 40 km of slopes, 12 km high-altitude cross-country skiing trails.
- Glacier Park Card Ski & Snow Winter: 1 ski pass – 6 ski areas – 76 slopes in altitudes of 1,000 to 3,440 metres – 121.5 km of slopes.
Ski Holidays in Jerzens in Tirol
- Snow-sure on high altitudes of 1,500 to 2,500 metres
- 50 km pistes with snow making capability
- 9 modern cable cars & ski lifts, ski depot
- Doorstep skiing, no need to drag equipment long distances
- Ski school and ski rental within walking distance
- Childcare at ski schools
- Cozy mountain huts, restaurants and après ski