Trail running in Tirol
The Pitztal valley is the perfect destination for running enthusiasts.The region boasts 270 kilometres of running routes for all abilities on 19 waymarked trails. Every run in the varied mountain terrain is an unforgettable nature experience, whether you’re a beginner, advanced or seasoned runner. Trail running is a full body workout for your muscles and cardiovascular system and is good for the emotional and mental wellbeing. Just run away from the stress of everyday life and enjoy being outdoors in a fantastic mountain scenery.
Trail Running – Facts:
- 264 km trail running routes
- 96 km waymarked running routes
- Waymarked trail running route on the Pitztal Glacier
- Perfect altitude training on elevations up to 3,000 metres
- Luggage transport during the Pitztal stage trail [more information]
Good to know for your trail running holidaysWe are a trail running partner accommodation and offer many amenities:
- Healthy breakfast buffet
- Laundry service for your sports clothing
- Information about running and trail running available at our reception
- Trail running taster sessions
- Trail running shop in the Pitztal valley
- Numerous trail running events in the Pitztal valley. More information is available on the website of the Tourist Board.
Pitztal Summer Card
Enjoy free admission to attractions in the Pitztal and its surroundings from 26.05.2023 – 15.10.2023. You will receive your Pitztal Summer Card from our reception on arrival. The card allows daily free use of one cable car or access to the XP adventure park (including day of arrival or day of departure). In addition, you have daily free access to other participating experience providers such as museums, swimming lake, indoor climbing park, bouldering hall, and Steinbock Centre, plus daily free use of public buses in the Pitztal.