Romantic Advent in Tirol
Skiing Holidays at Andy Hotel Apartment Wellness in Jerzens
Romantic Advent and skiing fun in the Pitztal valley. When the days are getting shorter and the Pitztal valley is covered in a blanket of snow, Advent season is here. The festive season in the Pitztal valley is full of customs and traditions, which make your skiing holidays at Andy Hotel Apartment Wellness very special. The traditional Pitztal Mountain Advent starts on 1st December, an unforgettable experience and perfect to escape the pre-Christmas rush.
During the Advent season, Andy Hotel Apartment exudes a cosy and festive atmosphere. Guests can get into the mood for Christmas while enjoying the tranquility, relaxing in the sauna heat, and delighting in seasonally-inspired menus. The ski area Hochzeiger is still empty and guests can enjoy skiing fun on 50 kilometres of perfectly groomed pistes. The Pitztal Glacier and Rifflsee are only 30 minutes away and offer another 40 kilometers of pistes on Tirol’s highest glacier. Our tip: Austria’s highest elevation cafe at an altitude of 3,440 metres!
Ski Area Hochzeiger in Jerzens
High-altitude enjoyment right at your doorstep
Andy Hotel Apartment is located directly at the valley station of the Hochzeiger cable car, enabling a comfortable start of your skiing day. The ski area boasts pistes in all levels of difficulty, the Hochzeiger snow park for freeriders and snowboarders, the ski school Hochzeiger-Pitztal and a toboggan run at an altitude of 2,000 metres. 9 top modern cable cars and ski lifts transport up to 15,000 persons per hour. Visitors should not miss a stop for refreshments and regional delicacies at one of the quaint mountain huts and après ski bars or the hotel’s Egger Lounge.
Traditional Tirolean Advent at the Hotel Andy
In addition to downhill skiing at the Hochzeiger ski area, guests can enjoy gentle winter experiences in an unspoilt nature and spend a peaceful pre-Christmas time with their loved ones. Welcome to the winter paradise Jerzens in the Pitztal valley! We also take you for skiing on the Hochzeiger pistes, snowshoeing or tobogganing.
Ski Areas in the Pitztal
- Ski area Hochzeiger in Jerzens with 50 km of slopes, 9 ski lifts, snow park, natural toboggan run, trails for winter hiking.
- Free bus service to Austria’s highest ski area Pitztaler Glacier & Rifflsee: 40 km of slopes, 12 km high-altitude cross-country skiing trails.
- Glacier Park Card Ski & Snow Winter: 1 ski pass – 6 ski areas – 76 slopes in altitudes of 1,000 to 3,440 metres – 121.5 km of slopes.
Ski Holidays in Jerzens in Tirol
- Snow-sure on high altitudes of 1,500 to 2,500 metres
- 50 km pistes with snow making capability
- 9 modern cable cars & ski lifts, ski depot
- Doorstep skiing, no need to drag equipment long distances
- Ski school and ski rental within walking distance
- Childcare at ski schools
- Cozy mountain huts, restaurants and après ski