Frequently asked questions
- Where can I park my car?
Our hotel has a parking garage at your disposal with sufficient space. The use of the parking garage is free of charge for our guests.
- Where is Hotel Andy located?
- Is the use of the SPA free?
YES, it is. The use of the Andy saunaworld, the swimming pool and the gym is included in the price – also on the day of your arrival.
On the day of your departure you have the possibility to use the SPA area including afternoon snacks at the price of € 20,- per person.
You can find our SPA treatments here.
- Is half board included in the price?
YES, it is. We offer the Andy 3/4 board. The day starts at Hotel Andy with the rich breakfast buffet with products from local farmers. In the afternoon we offer a snack buffet with soup, salads, cakes or pastries and cold dishes. In the evening our guests enjoy a 5 or 6 course menu. You can find further details here.
- How far is the cable car – Hochzeiger Bergbahnen?
The valley station of the Hochzeiger Bergbahnen – your gateway to the ski and hiking area Hochzeiger – is within 2 minutes walking distance. Click here to view the current lift ticket prices.
- Do I have to make a deposit?
Yes, you do. As a confirmation of the booking we charge a deposit which we debit from your credit card. You can also transfer the money from your bank account.
In summer the deposit is € 200.- and in winter we charge € 500.- per room.
In case of a timely cancellation of your holidays (until 4 weeks before the day of arrival) we will refund the deposit. You can find all further terms of cancellation here!
- Are pets allowed?
Yes, pets are welcome at Hotel Andy, we charge € 18,- per pet per night (without food)!
- Does the hotel offer childcare?
- In summer, all children staying with us are automatically members of the “Pitzi children’s club” which includes free childcare from mid-June until mid-October, Monday to Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. (approx. 300m from the hotel).
- In winter, we offer free childcare at the hotel (5.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m. Sunday – Friday) from Christmas until Easter.
You did not find an appropriate answer? Please enter your question and we will contact you.