Ski Holidays for Families in Austria
Skiing fun for the whole family in the Pitztal in Tirol
Andy Hotel Apartment Wellness is the perfect multi-generational holiday destination. Finding the perfect spot for family ski and winter holidays can be quite a challenge. Small children want to go tobogganing, youngsters want to practice new jumps in the swow park, and the parents are looking for recreational skiing on varied terrain. The Hochzeiger in Jerzens is one of the ski areas with the most reliable snow in the Alps and offers fun for the whole family.
Lots of space for families
We have plenty of space for large families and groups of friends. Our comfortable apartments for families are stylishly appointed and have a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, bunk bed or sofa bed and separate bathrooms over two or three floors.
Family ski area Hochzeiger
Children are well looked after in the ski school Hochzeiger-Pitztal, where they spend fun-filled days building igloos and snowmen, following animal tracks in the snow and much more. Of course the little ones can learn how to ski, or they can slide down the mountain on sliding plates. The parents can go skiing on their own, knowing their children are well-cared-for.
Andy Hotel Apartment Wellness is only a few minutes’ walk from the valley station of the Hochzeiger cable car. The Pitztal Glacier & Rifflsee ski resorts are just 30 minutes away. Every day you can pick your favourite ski area. Owners of a valid ski pass can take the free shuttle bus to the Pitztal Glacier and back.
Ski School Hochzeiger
Ski courses, private lessons, Pitzi’s childcare.
Online Ski Rental
Book your ski equipment from the comfort of your home.
Family ski area Hochzeiger in Jerzens
- 40 km of perfectly groomed slopes accessed by 9 top modern lifts
- Snow-sure from December to April, all pistes have snow-making capability
- Mountain huts and restaurants
- Children up to the age of 10 years ride free when accompanied by an adult
- Reduced lift tickets for children aged 10 to 15 years
- 6 km toboggan run on the Hochzeiger mountain
- Exciting excursions and piste-basher rides
- 300 metre snow park for youngsters
- Ski school Hochzeiger offers skiing lessons for the whole family
Skiing with mascot Pitzi
Fun always comes first while the qualified skiing instructors and Pitzi, the mascot of the ski school Jerzens-Pitztal, teach small children aged 3 to 6 years how to ski.
Pitzi’s fun activities for small skiers:
- Qualified skiing instructors teach children aged 3 to 6 years how to ski
- Main focus is on outdoor activities and fun in the group
- In the mornings the children learn how to ski
- In the afternoons children engage in fun activities like building igloos and snowmen, and reading animal tracks
Amenities for children
A large children’s playroom, a family sauna and steam room await the small guests at Andy Hotel Apartment. Outdoors, the Pitztal valley is an adventure playground for all ages.
Ice skating, a romantic sleigh ride, snowshoeing through the powder snow, ice stock sports, or how about an excursion to Tirol’s capital Innsbruck? Family skiing holidays in Jerzens are fun for the whole family!
Ski Holidays in Jerzens in Tirol
- Doorstep skiing:
- Ski area Hochzeiger within walking distance from Andy Hotel Apartment
- Snow-sure on high altitudes of 1,500 to 2,500 metres
- Ski school with childcare
- Ski rental and ski depot
Ski Areas in the Pitztal
- Ski area Hochzeiger in Jerzens with 40 km of slopes and 9 ski lifts
- Free bus service to Austria’s highest ski area Pitztal Glacier (40 km of slopes) & Rifflsee (18 km of slopes & 5 km of Nordic ski trails)
- Cosy mountain huts, restaurants and après ski