Selected bike tours for MTB and electric bikes
Single trails in the fantastic alpine scenery of the Pitztal valley. Whether you’re a seasoned rider or a beginner, the Pitztal valley in Tirol offers the finest trails in a spectacular terrain.
Guests at Hotel Andy can use bikes for free, and also we offer four top modern electric bikes to hire against a fee. Choose whether you would like to reach the mountain top on your own or with the help of the environmentally friendly power of the electric motor.
Your biking experience doesn‘t have to be exhausting. Take your bike the easy way up with the gondola lifts of the hiking and skiing area Hochzeiger and start on one of the numerous bike routes at an altitude of 2500 metres.
Our tip: The Pitztal Bike Route which runs through the entire Pitztal valley and has a total length of 42 kilometres. A marathon ride for passionate and seasoned riders. Bike trails of various ability levels can be found in the entire Pitztal valley and we at the Hotel Andy will gladly give you tips and recommend the most scenic tours.
The Pitztal valley boasts a total of 11 signposted mountain bike trails on almost 100 kilometres. Bike transport is allowed in all bus lines of the Pitztal and is free of charge.[Our tips and interactive bike map]
Hotel Andy all-in service for mountain bikers
At Hotel Andy you will find many amenities for your biking holidays. There’s no need to bring your own bike, we offer bikes and electric bikes to hire at the hotel. Also, the local sports shop offers the latest bike models and equipment to hire.
7 reasons to spend mountain bike holidays in Jerzens in Tirol:
- Free hire of bikes, rucksacks, drinking bottles
- Free participation in guided tours from the Pitztal Tourist Board with the Pitztal Leisure Pass (bike rental and helmet not included)
- E-Bikes to hire against fee (on request)
- Drying room for clothes and shoes
- Numerous mountain huts and restaurants
- Tips and tour suggestions from your host family Kirschner
- Sports shop offering bike outfits and equipment directly opposite the hotel