Ski Opening in the Pitztal
Start the skiing season at Andy Hotel Apartment Wellness
After the mild temperatures in autumn, winter sports enthusiasts can’t wait to make their first turns on the vast slopes of the Pitztal valley. The village Jerzens has 1,000 residents and is situated on a sunny plateau at an elevation of 1,500 metres. The high altitude guarantees snow as early as November. Top modern snow-making systems ensure unlimited skiing fun, even if Mother Nature has not yet covered the Pitztal valley in a white blanket.
Ski-in / Ski-out at Andy Hotel Apartment Wellness
Are you ready for some fun on the slopes at the Hochzeiger ski area? Located directly at the valley station of the ski area Hochzeiger, Andy is the ideal starting point for a fun day out skiing. No need to drag your equipment long distances to the slopes, no queues at ski lifts, no overcrowded pistes. November and December are particularly quiet as most children are still at school. The perfect time for sports enthusiasts, young families and people who are looking for tranquility to engage in activities on and off the slopes of the Pitztal valley. The ski area Hochzeiger offers more than 50 kilometres of slopes in various levels of difficulty.
Austria’s highest elevation ski area, the Pitztal Glacier, boasts 40 km of groomed runs on altitudes higher than 3,000 metres and is best reached by bus in just 30 minutes. The Pitz RegioCard is your ticket to all ski resorts of the Pitztal valley and includes the ski areas Hochzeiger, Pitztal Glacier & Rifflsee as well as the Imst mountain railways. Of course you can purchase all ski passes directly at our reception and start your skiing holidays right away.
10 reasons for ski opening in the Pitztal in Tirol
- Quiet slopes & panoramic views at altitudes of 1,500 – 2500 metres
- The utmost in comfort in Andy’s 24 exclusive premium apartments and 14 stylish double rooms
- Spacious spa area and à la carte restaurant
- Doorstep skiing on over 40 km of groomed slopes
- Snow-sure, all pistes with snow-making capabilities
- No queues at ski lifts, no crowded pistes
- Ski schools with childcare for small children
- Ski school & ski rental just a few steps from Andy Hotel Apartment Wellness
- 9 modern cable cars and ski lifts transport skiers up to altitudes of 2,500 metres
- Mountain huts, restaurants and après ski
Ski School Hochzeiger
Ski courses, private lessons, Pitzi’s childcare.
Online Ski Rental
Book your ski equipment from the comfort of your home.
Family ski holidays in Tirol
Enjoying family time and connecting with nature. Our very young guests are well-cared for at the ski school while Mommy and Daddy go skiing on their own. Exhilarating toboggan rides, romantic winter hikes and relaxing pampering moments at Andy Hotel Apartment Wellness. How about a drink in our quaint Egger Lounge? Or maybe you prefer an invigorating massage? Enjoy days of pure alpine bliss in Jerzens in the Pitztal valley.
Glacier Park Card Ski & Snow Winter
One ski pass, six ski areas in Tirol, more than 120 kilometres and free ski bus shuttles connecting the individual ski regions. The Glacier Park Card Ski & Snow Winter is a combined ski pass valid in the popular Tirolean ski areas of Pitztal Glacier, Rifflseebahn, Hochzeiger, Imster Bergbahnen, Kaunertal Glacier and Winterberg Fendels.
- 1 ski pass – 6 ski areas – 121.5 kilometres of slopes
- 76 slopes on altitudes of 1,000 to 3,440 metres above sea level
- Free use of the ski bus in the Pitztal
- Discounts for children, free bambini ski pass
Ski Holidays in Jerzens in Tirol
- Doorstep skiing: Ski area Hochzeiger within walking distance from Andy Hotel Apartment
- Snow-sure on high altitudes of 1,500 to 2,500 metres
- 40 km of slopes with snow making capability
- 9 modern cable cars & ski lifts, ski depot
- Ski school and ski rental within walking distance
- Childcare at ski schools
- Cosy mountain huts, restaurants and après ski
Ski Areas in the Pitztal
- Ski area Hochzeiger in Jerzens with 40 km of slopes, 9 ski lifts, snow park, natural toboggan run, winter hiking trails.
- Free bus service to Austria’s highest ski area Pitztaler Glacier (40 km of slopes) & Rifflsee (18 km of slopes & 5 km Nordic ski trails)
- Glacier Park Card Ski & Snow Winter: 1 ski pass – 6 ski areas – 76 slopes in altitudes of 1,000 to 3,440 metres – 121.5 km of slopes.