Family Mountain Summer in Tirol
Family Holidays in the Pitztal valley: Childcare in summer
Families with children are very welcome at Andy Hotel Apartment Wellness. Our spacious rooms and apartments offer plenty of room to relax. In summer, children are automatically members of the Pitzi’s Children’s Club, which includes free childcare from end of June until mid-October, from Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.00 (approx. 300 metres from the hotel).
Pitzi’s Children’s Club:
“Minis” (4 – 6 years) and “Maxis” (7 – 14 years) can expect lots of fun and action in a versatile summer programme from Monday to Friday.
Climbing, flying fox, riddles, games, teamwork … there’s an abundance of adventures to engage in.
- Free for all children staying at Andy Hotel Apartment
- Additional services (cable car tickets, tennis courts, etc.) are not included in the leisure pass.
Children at Andy Hotel Apartment – Holidays for the whole family
Children are well catered for at Andy Hotel Apartment. We offer a large children’s playroom and our wellness and spa area offers a separate family sauna and steam bath. Outdoors the Pitztal valley is an adventure playground for the whole family.
Activity highlights for children in the Pitztal valley
Geocaching – treasure hunting fun for young and old
Geocaching is a great way to encourage kids to get out and about in the fresh air and getting a good bit of exercise. It’s a modern, high-tech take on a treasure hunt where you track the coordinates on a smartphone app or GPS to find hidden boxes, known as “caches”. Explore the Pitztal with your friends and family and discover the most scenic places during this fun activity.
Pitz Park in Wenns, Pitztal – Leisure park with natural swimming pond and playground
The park features a natural swimming pond with a surface of 1050 m², a large playground, beach volleyball and soccer field.
The ZirbenPark at Hochzeiger
The discovery tour of the Swiss stone pine forest starts directly at Andy Hotel Apartment on the trail that climbs to the middle station of the Hochzeiger cable car.
Explore the ZirbenPark during a fascinating loop trail:
- The ZirbenPark adventure trail (approx. 1 km) starts at the Hochzeiger middle station, continues towards Zollberg and leads back to the Hochzeiger middle station – restaurant through the Swiss stone pine forest via the Tanzalm mountain hut. In the ZirbenPark you will learn everything about the Swiss stone pine at the various stations.
- The highlight of the ZirbenPark is the ZirbenZapfen adventure tower: The 12-metre-high adventure tower is equipped with a viewing platform and a 16-metre-long tube slide. There is also a small pine-cone shaped tower for climbing and a tunnel.
- Fun Factor at the ZirbenPark: Planting swiss stone pine cones, balancing, climbing, jumping into the hay, visiting the petting zoo, planing chips for your own Swiss stone pine pillow or solving a quiz – entertainment options at the ZirbenPark are versatile.
More fun activities for children
- High rope course XP adventure park
- Flying Fox
- Recreation area Klausboden
- Themed wildlife trail
- (Indoor) playgrounds
- Horseback riding & horse carriage rides
- Natur park visitor centre with bog nature trail
- Benni Raich bridge
- Pitzi treasure hunt at Rifflsee, Hochzeiger and nature park visitor centre
- Kids exploring nature
- Tiefental Alm themed trail
- Alpine Coaster
- Visit of the earth pyramids
- Visit of the Klockele waterfalls (illuminated at night)
- Stuiben waterfall
- Visit of alpine dairies
- Collecting hiking stamps (hiking needle)
Pitztal Summer Card
Enjoy free admission to attractions in the Pitztal and its surroundings every day. You will receive your “Pitztal Sommer Card” from your accommodation provider upon arrival. The card gives you free access to the cable cars and lifts, or the XP Adventure park every day. In addition, you have free daily access to other participating experience providers such as museums, swimming lake, indoor climbing park and bouldering hall, Steinbock Centre plus free use of public buses in the Pitztal all the way to the Imst train station or Imst Postplatz.